Did you know that a lot of people actually dread Orlando used car shopping? It should be an exciting time – you should be pumped about getting into a new ride and having a reliable, safe, and stylish way to get around town. However, so many people get anxious about getting a good deal and avoiding buying a lemon car that they make the experience unenjoyable! We’re here to talk you through the two most common options – buying a used vehicle from a dealership vs buying a used car from a private seller. Hopefully this will make the process a little less stressful for you (and don’t forget to check out our car shopping tips while you’re at it!).
Should you buy a used car from a private seller?
First, let’s talk buying from a private seller. Here are some of the perks:
- More flexibility with price – they don’t have someone telling them how much the car needs to be sold for! You may be able to bargain a bit more with a private seller if you’re determined enough.
- More options – if you really want something specific in terms of features, you can shop online and find the exact car you want instead of having to choose from what’s on the lot!
- Is an Orlando used car dealership a better bet for you?
Next, let’s talk perks of buying from an Orlando used car dealership
- Financing. When you buy an Orlando used vehicle from a dealer, you’ll be able to finance it and not pay everything up front, which can help drivers on a budget.
- Warranties! Used car dealerships in Orlando often offer warranties on their inventory, which should give you more peace of mind when it comes to the functioning of your ride.
- Reliability. Did you know that used car dealership are bound by both federal and state laws when it comes to selling cars? They can’t sell you a lemon without consequences, whereas private sellers don’t have to abide by these laws.
- Paperwork. When you buy an Orlando used car from a dealership, they’ll take care of the title and tag transfer for you, saving you a whole lot of time and frustration!
So which one works best for you? Do you want variety and more bargaining power, or is peace of mind and expediency more important to you? If you come to shop for a preowned car in Orlando at our dealership, you’re in good hands. Not only do we offer the above perks, we also offer:
- A great selection of ALL makes and models, not just used Toyota cars
- Bargain cars priced under $10,000
- Toyota Certified Used Vehicles with incredible warranties
- Amazing used car specials in Orlando to drive down prices and make things more affordable
- Competitive finance rates – we work with multiple lenders to find the best deal for you!
Ready to start the Orlando used car shopping process? Give us a call today – we’re at (888) 590-6090, and we’re open seven days a week for your convenience!