Watch WFTV News Live
Live Doppler 9 HD
Watch WFTV Special Event Coverage Live
Watch WFTV Events Live
Second abandoned newborn found at same Orlando apartment complex in last two years
Police search for person of interest after man found dead inside Ocoee home
A man is behind bars after a stolen car from Osceola County was found engulfed in flames Sunday on I-4 in Orlando, according to deputies.
A hot and steamy morning will lead to increased chances for rain and storms Sunday afternoon.
A dry and partly cloudy morning Saturday will give way to a chance for afternoon storms across Central Florida.
Man arrested after stolen car found engulfed in flames on I-4 ramp to 408 in Orlando, deputies say
Strong to severe storms bring lightning, downpours across Central Florida on Sunday
Afternoon storms move though Saturday as temperatures heat up
UPDATE: Furry fugitive named Ozzy caught on Florida's Turnpike in Osceola County
- New Grab your umbrella: Stormy afternoon brings chance of hail, gusty winds across Central Florida
- High temps fuel strong afternoon storms across Central Florida on Thursday
- State Attorney's ‘list' could stop law enforcement officers from testifying during trials
- Strong afternoon storms to bring a slight relief from extreme heat; threats
- 'Anyone in the audience?': Osceola County commissioners hold unscheduled vote on coal ash testing
- New Scorching hot: Tuesday to feel like 105 across Central Florida
- Osceola County crossing guards will no longer be Sheriff's Office employees
- Very hot start to the work week across Central Florida
- Rain chances drop as temperatures heat up over the weekend
- Scattered storms bring minor flooding; less chances for rain this weekend, hot
Osceola County deputies involved in 2018 unauthorized chase won't be investigated
Channel 9 has learned that more than a dozen Osceola County Sheriff's Office deputies that were involved in an unauthorized chase in March 2018 won't be investigated.
Local storms race north thru the evening; hurricane watch in effect for LA
High rain chances are sticking around Wednesday across Central Florida, with most of the rain and storm activity falling between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. We are also monitoring Potential Tropical Cyclone Two, located over the Gulf of Mexico.
Doppler 9: storm activity increases; watching the tropics
Rain chances will be higher than average for this time of the year across Central Florida this week. There is a chance for tropical development over the Gulf of Mexico; if named, it would be Barry and would develop by the end of the week.
Travel delays, roads flood after storms drop inches of rain over Central Florida on Sunday
Afternoon storms caused roads to flood and created travel delays Sunday as showers dropped inches of rainfall around Central Florida.
Missing man with dementia found in good health, Kissimmee police say
7/8/19 UPDATE: Kissimmee police said Ramon Santiago was located in good health in Poinciana just after 11 a.m.
- New Man dies after shooting outside apartment building near The Loop-Kissimmee, deputies say
- Storms winding down, steamy evening; stormier weekend ahead
- Fourth of July forecast: Scorching temps to feel like up to 110, chance of afternoon storms
- Fourth of July event guide: Where, when to celebrate in Central Florida
- Good beer, family-friendly & dogs welcome: Breweries raise the bar in Central Florida
- New Partly cloudy, warm, muggy evening across Central Florida
- LIVE RADAR: Severe thunderstorm warnings issued for Orange, Osceola counties
- Breaking down recycling: Are you doing it right? Helpful tips, links & ideas
- Extreme heat, coastal thunderstorms mark end of first summer weekend
- High temperatures, intense heat in the forecast for Central Florida