SAND SPRINGS, Okla. - Investigators have answers in the June death of a Muskogee, Oklahoma, woman whose body was discovered after going unnoticed for several days inside a Walmart bathroom.
Employees found Katherine Caraway dead in a Sand Springs Walmart family bathroom in June. Her body sat inside the room for days; employees believed the restroom was out of order.
Police reports stated investigators found empty cans of air duster in the woman's car. Matching with that finding, Caraway's body showed signs of difluroethane toxicity. Difluoroethane is often used as an aerosol propellant.
Sand Springs police initially believed no suspicious circumstances were involved.
The medical examiner completed the autopsy in September.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.