A cat named Neptune has another eight lives to live, thanks to firefighters with Orange County Fire Rescue.
When a fire broke out at an apartment, firefighters were able to isolate the blaze to a dryer inside the unit, officials said.
Rescuers were able to get everyone out, including the resident kitten, Neptune.
Neptune was given oxygen as a precaution and will be OK, officials said.
New from overnight: #ApartmentFire 1920 Stable Drive. Fire isolated to a dryer. No injuries & Red Cross not needed for occupants. Scene tot maintenance. Firefighters rescued this cat, Neptune, from the unit. Neptune was given oxygen as a precaution. pic.twitter.com/wzCbEFPX2t— OCFire Rescue (@OCFireRescue) June 30, 2019
© 2019 Cox Media Group.