Police arrested an Ohio woman with a distinctive set of face tattoos on Wednesday after she was accused of shoplifting from a Walmart in Boardman Township, according to multiple reports.
Alyssa Zebrasky, 27, was arrested on theft and drug charges, according to records from the Mahoning County Sheriff's Office. She was also arrested on an outstanding warrant for failing to appear in court in an unrelated case, WJW-TV reported.
- Florida couple stole 40-foot boat, sailed to Cuba for honeymoon, authorities say
- Father makes daughter walk 5 miles to school to teach lesson about bullying
- Honoring George H.W. Bush: Presidential funeral train will be first in nearly 50 years
- Colorado man welcomes baby girl but loses wife on same day
- VIDEO: Infant ibuprofen sold at Walmart, CVS, Family Dollar recalled
A Walmart employee called Boardman police Wednesday night to report that a woman had stolen a bag as she was leaving the store, WKBN reported. The news station identified Zebrasky as the woman suspected of shoplifting.
Authorities found a hypodermic needle, methamphetamine and a suboxone pill in Zebrasky’s purse following her arrest, according to WFMJ.
Authorities continue to investigate.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.