It’s back to the dance floor. “Dancing With the Stars” announced the full cast for its 30th season on Tuesday.
Here is the list for this year’s show:
· Country singer Jimmie Allen
· Spice Girls member Melanie C
· “Bling Empire” cast member Christine Chiu
· “The Office” actress Melora Hardin
· YouTube influencer Olivia Jade Giannulli
· “The Bachelor” star Matt James
· “The Talk” co-host Amanda Kloots
· “Cobra Kai” actor Martin Kove
· Olympic gymnast medalist Suni Lee
· WWE star Mike “The Miz” Mizanin
· “Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast member Kenya Moore
· Peloton instructor Cody Rigsby
· “Beverly Hills 90210″ actor Brian Austin Green
· YouTube personality JoJo Siwa
· Brooklyn Nets basketball star Iman Shumpert.
Last month, the reality dance competition announced that Siwa and Lee would compete for the top prize.
“I don’t think there is a better time to join,” Jade said at a news event Wednesday after the dancers were announced. “I’m ready to put myself back out there.”
James, 29, made history this year as the ABC franchise’s first Black “Bachelor,” USA Today reported. Former “Bachelorette” Kaitlyn Bristowe was the Season 29 winner, while “Bachelorette” star Hannah Brown, who was Miss Alabama 2018, was the 2019 champion.
“I caught up with Hannah about the do’s and don’ts and what I can do to secure the trophy like she did,” James said at the news conference. “And it’s all about having fun.”
Giannulli, 21, is known for being the daughter of “Full House” actress Lori Loughlin and fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli.
Loughlin, 57, and Mossimo Giannulli, 58, were charged in a 2019 college admissions scandal. They pleaded guilty in 2020 to conspiracy charges after they were accused of paying half a million dollars to get their daughters into the University of Southern California as rowing team recruits. Neither daughter had ever rowed competitively.
Mizanin, 40, said his acrobatics as a professional wrestler will not give him an advantage.
“So where do you learn? The internet. I’ve been studying for as long as I possibly can,” Mizanin said. “If you put me out there today, I would fall flat on my face. But I’m going to put in the work.”
©2021 Cox Media Group