Should your home be threatened by wildfire and you are ordered to evacuate, what would you do?
Would you know what to take and how to prepare?
California’s Ready for Wildfire website offers the six “Ps” to keep in mind if you are ordered to get out of your home when a wildfire is near.
The site suggests you get ready, then take these things when you go:
- People and pets
- Papers, phone numbers and important documents
- Prescriptions, vitamins and eyeglasses
- Pictures and irreplaceable memorabilia
- Personal computer hard drive and disks
- “Plastic” (credit cards, ATM cards) and cash
©2021 Cox Media Group