Great news, friends! If you want a fun and funky hatchback that also weaves in affordability, a versatile performance, and plenty of up-to-the-minute technology, then you should definitely come down and check out the 2014 Scion xD in Orlando! This new Scion hatchback has arrived in style with new paint schemes; it also offers amazing new technology that’s a standard feature – you heard right, standard (i.e., you don’t have to pay extra for it!). You definitely don’t want to miss everything the 2014 model year of this sporty hatchback has to offer!
New Scion xD offers you a ton of adaptability for drive time
The 2014 Scion xD in Orlando definitely has a reputation for being versatile and adaptable, and it’s well-deserved. You’ll find a huge amount of features that are designed to allow you to take on whatever your drive time might throw at you (and look great doing it!). For example, you’ll find features like:
- Cruise control in case your commute includes highway time
- A steering wheel that has convenient audio controls mounted on it – you can adjust the volume or change the song without ever taking your hands off of the wheel
- A hatchback design that lends extra cargo space to the equation, as well as rear seats that fold-down flat to make even more room (if you keep them up, you’ll have seating for five!)
- Remote keyless entry with power door locks and windows, as well as a power-down option for the driver
- Sporty bucket front seats that aren’t just stylish – they’re also ultra-comfortable
- The choice of 5-, 6-, or 7-spoke wheel covers
- A super-sporty rear spoiler for a little flair
- A chrome-tipped exhaust and LED turn signal indicators that are incorporated into the power outside mirrors
2014 Scion xD in Orlando has amazing performance capabilities
Did we mention performance? This new Scion in Orlando is available in both automatic and manual transmissions, so you can easily customize your drive time to whichever you prefer. Additionally, it’ll help you save at the fuel pumps with its fuel efficiency of 27 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway.
However, there’s new and exciting things to talk about on the 2014 Scion xD – the aforementioned add-ons that were thrown into the mix for 2014!
- You’ll find new technology as promised. The old Pioneer audio system was replaced with a display audio system that operates from a 6.1inch touchscreen; you’ll also find capabilities like Bluetooth streaming, iPod connectivity, and HD radio added to the mix. Additionally, you can upgrade if you want a little more to your entertainment experience. Add in a Premium BeSpoke System and get connectivity to over 30,000 radio stations, as well as social media applications like Facebook!
- New style is also in the works! You’ll find two new paint schemes that are two-toned for extra sportiness available. Which suits you better – Black Sand Pearl and Magnetic Gray, or Classic Silver and Sparkling Sea?
As you can see, the 2014 Scion xD is all about making your drive time as easy, convenient, and enjoyable as possible (with a heavy dose of style on the side). Find out more and take it for a spin today – call Toyota of Orlando at (888) 725-3520!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.