It’s on its way – the 2014 Toyota Corolla in Orlando will be here before you know it! The grand reveal is set to take place this June at a special event in California, but there’s been some major speculation about what this new Toyota will look like. Our Orlando Toyota dealership has heard a few rumors, and we’re here to share them with you! The new Toyota Corolla is one of the most popular rides at our dealership, so we’re incredibly excited to see what it brings to the table for the new model year!
New Toyota Corolla is up for a major redesign
First of all, a redesign is definitely happening for the new model year. Rumors have suggested that the 2014 Toyota Corolla in Orlando will drawn influences from the Furia concept car (which would be amazing!). Another rumor suggests that influences might come from the new Toyota Camry in Orlando, which was redesigned for the 2012 model year. Either way, we’re excited to see the sporty new style the Toyota Corolla will be showcasing!
Other details have been speculated about, and they range from brand new trim-levels to upgraded performance capabilities. Let’s take a closer look at some of them:
- The 2014 Toyota Corolla in Orlando will offer the same 1.8L 4-cylinder engine, but the automatic model will offer a 4-speed transmission while the manual transmission will now be six-speeds. Additionally, continuous variable valve timing will be incorporated under the hood to enhance performance further and create more horsepower and torque!
- New trim levels are also most likely going to be up for grabs – the Orlando Toyota Corolla will offer the LE, S, and new Eco trim levels!
- The interior of the new Toyota Corolla will showcase upgrades, including a polished SofTex trim. This material is leather-like, but easier to maintain and much more eco-friendly.
Test drive the 2013 Toyota Corolla in Orlando today!
The 2013 Toyota Corolla is here in the meantime, and you’ll love everything it has to offer! You’ll find the L, LE, and S trim-levels all available to you, and it has an affordable starting price of just over $16,000 – not counting our new Toyota specials that make things even more affordable! Here are just a few features and options you can take advantage of:
- Toyota’s Entune and navigation services, all accessed through a display audio system with a 6.1 inch touchscreen
- Fuel efficiency – this new Toyota brings 27 mpg in the city, 34 mpg on the highway, and 30 mpg combined!
- A versatile interior – rear seats fold flat to make more room for cargo, and you’ll find comfortable seating for up to five despite the sporty and compact appearance this new Toyota delivers!
- Power door locks and windows, cruise control, and a remote keyless entry system to up the convenience factor
Want to learn more and take this new Toyota in Orlando for a spin? Visit us today! We have a ton of new Toyota options available for you to consider, and we’ll keep you posted as to when the 2014 Toyota Corolla is slated to arrive. Don’t forget to check out the two special editions out on the market right now! We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.