*This is a sponsored article by Toyota of Orlando*
You’ve heard the buzz about a new Toyota vehicle joining the lineup, right? Drivers are excited for this all new Toyota to hit the market. Designed for optimal efficiency and convenience, the new 2018 Toyota C-HR is due to make its debut in April! Toyota of Orlando has the scoop on this new Toyota SUV crossover – and all of the reasons you’re going to want it for yourself.
5 Reasons to buy the new 2018 Toyota C-HR
Our Orlando Toyota dealership is excited about the arrival of the new Toyota C-HR! The letters C-HR stand for “coupe high rider”. This all-new Toyota crossover brings technology, safety, comfort, and efficiency together. If you’re thinking about getting rid of your old car, here are five reasons why you should trade it in for a new 2018 Toyota C-HR in Orlando:
1. Advanced safety systems. The 2018 Toyota C-HR is going to come standard with Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P), as well as the LATCH system, Toyota Star Safety System, and 10 airbags. TSS-P incorporates advanced safety features like pedestrian detection, dynamic radar cruise control, and more. According to Consumer Reports, the LATCH system is easily accessible in this new Toyota, making it simple to install and uninstall child car seats.
2. Affordable MSRPs. This new Toyota crossover in Orlando will be offered in two different trim levels: XLE and XLE Premium. The 2018 Toyota C-HR XLE has a starting MSRP of $23,460. The upgraded trim level, XLE Premium, has a starting MSRP of $25,310.
3. Luxurious interior. Inside this new Toyota are soft-touch materials and leather accents. The front seats are comfortable, and even heated in XLE Premium. The interior even includes diamond-patterned trim throughout.
4. Efficient engine. This new Toyota will come standard with a 2 liter four-cylinder engine, capable of over 140 horsepower. The 2018 Toyota C-HR will get an estimated 29 mpg combined, saving you money as the gas pump.
5. Technology. From the driver’s seat, you’ll have the latest and greatest technology at your fingertips. This new Orlando Toyota will have a 7-inch touchscreen display, electric parking brake, push button start, and blind spot monitor.
The 2018 Toyota C-HR is sure to make waves in the auto world! This new Toyota will be the only crossover in the Toyota lineup since the discontinuation of the Toyota Venza.
Don’t wait to get a new Orlando Toyota!
Are you just itching to get rid of your old ride? If you can’t wait until the arrival of the 2018 Toyota C-HR, then get to our Orlando Toyota dealership today! You can peruse our 20-acre lot full of brand-new Toyota cars. We have a wide variety or SUVs, trucks, minivans, coupes, and sedans!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.