When was the last time you visited Toyota of Orlando? As you strolled our huge inventory of new Toyota in Central Florida, you probably noticed a great selection of hybrid vehicles. We have a ton of them, including the entire Orlando Toyota Prius family! However, we recently heard exciting news – Toyota is planning to expand their hybrid models enormously by the end of 2015, integrating up to 20 more vehicles into their lineup on a global scale!
Check out hybrid options among our new Toyota in Orlando!
We can’t wait to see what they bring to the table. Currently, they’re collaborating with BMW to work on hydrogen technology for cars – judging from their track record when it comes to innovation, we’re sure that both these results and the new hybrids headed our way will be incredible impressive. However, what can you take for a spin in the meantime? Our Toyota dealership offers a great deal of options when it comes to hybrid cars in Orlando, such as:
- The new Toyota Prius, which offers a go-green performance and incredible fuel efficiency thanks to everything under its hood
- The Toyota Prius c, which is a compact version of its older sibling and a perfect option for urban drivers who still want amazing fuel efficiency
- The Toyota Prius v, which is a family-oriented hybrid that brings a ton of interior cargo and passenger space in addition to an environmentally sensitive performance
- The new Toyota Camry Hybrid – this eco-sensitive sedan is sibling to the original Toyota Camry, which just happens to be the best-selling car in America
- The 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, which is another family option that offers the best of both worlds… enjoy the spaciousness of an SUV and the eco-friendliness of a new Toyota hybrid
- The 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid, which is the newest member of the hybrid family! This new Toyota offers an absolutely exceptional new style for the 2013 model year in addition to the newly implemented hybrid technology under the hood.
See? Going green can be both easy and affordable, especially when you consider our new Toyota specials in Orlando that help to sweeten the deal.
How exactly does Toyota hybrid technology work?
So, how does hybrid technology work in your Toyota? All of these vehicles are endowed with the Toyota Hybrid Synergy Drive System, which utilizes an electric motor, a hybrid battery, and a gasoline engine to create the most fuel-efficient driving experience possible. The electric motor and gasoline engine alternate to give you the performance you need, and cut down on harmful emissions to give vehicles like the Toyota Prius the eco-friendly reputation they deserve!
Want to learn more about how hybrids work and how they can completely change your day-to-day driving experiences? Visit Toyota of Orlando! We have plenty of options for you to explore, along with phenomenal price tags to go along. We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall and we’re open seven days a week until 10pm – see you soon!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.