Who doesn’t love a hybrid? These innovative options – like the 2013 Toyota Prius in Orlando – provide drivers with unbelievable fuel efficiency and savings at the gas pump, while at the same time helping the environment by impressively reducing the amount of harmful emissions they release. At Toyota of Orlando, we love being able to provide these exceptional options to our customers – they’re extremely popular. Thus, it’s no surprise that they’re making their way into yet another industry… taxicabs!
Toyota Prius in Orlando hits the road
Which new Toyota in Orlando will soon be used for public transportation? None other than the popular new Toyota Prius and new Toyota Camry Hybrid in Orlando. These eco-friendly vehicles are becoming increasingly desired by cab drivers thanks to their efficiency. While bringing these cars into taxi fleets wasn’t planned by Toyota, they’ve been pleasantly surprised – especially as other hybrid options like the 2013 Toyota Prius v are starting to crop up in taxi fleets as well!
What makes the 2013 Toyota Prius in Orlando such a great taxi option? At our Toyota dealership in Central Florida, we’re willing to bet features like the following are part of the reason:
- 51 mpg in the city and 48 mpg on the highway
- Automatic climate control that also has a humidity sensor and dust/pollen filter
- A display audio system, which allows for Bluetooth (perfect for streaming phone calls when you’re in the car all day) as well as navigation services
- The Smart Key System with a push-button start
- A sleek and aerodynamic design with a liftback, which increases space for luggage and allows easy loading and unloading. You can count on almost 22 cubic feet of interior space!
Test drive a Toyota Camry Hybrid today!
The new Toyota Camry Hybrid at Toyota of Orlando is also a perfect option for cab drivers who want to go green. It boasts features like:
- Daytime running lights
- High Solar Energy Absorbing (HSEA) glass, which protects you from harmful UV rays when you’re in your vehicle
- 43mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway
- An acoustic noise-reducing front windshield for an ultra-quiet ride
- Cruise control to make highway driving less tedious
- The aforementioned display audio system with iPod connectivity and an AM/FM radio. You’ll also have the option of accessibility to Toyota’s Entune, which is a series of multimedia apps that provide you with real-time info… perfect for checking out the traffic situation BEFORE you’re stuck in a jam!
- The option of a power moonroof with jam protection and a sliding sunshade
- Comfortable seating for up to five passengers
However, these options aren’t just great for taxi drivers – they’re perfect solutions for ANY driver in Central Florida who wants to go green and save big time at the gas pump. Come down to Toyota of Orlando to take one for a spin today! We offer amazing new Toyota specials to help make your purchase more affordable, and we’re always ready to help you find the car of your dreams. We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road, and we’re open until 10p every day!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.