2013 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando an IIHS Top Safety Pick!
If you haven’t already made a list of reasons as to why the 2013 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando is the perfect new ride for you, then you should start – and here’s another one to add to the list. This new Toyota was recently named an IIHS Top Safety Pick for the 2013 year! Toyota of Orlando is thrilled to see this incredible compact SUV make the list, as it’s got a ton of other family-friendly qualities to showcase as well. Let’s take a closer look at everything it has to offer!
What’s new on the Toyota RAV4 in Orlando?
- The new Toyota RAV4 in Orlando has been lauded for its sophisticated new look; style was obviously a top priority when this new model was designed. It’s lacking the former bulky spare tire mounted on the rear, and has more fluid lines in addition to a sportier and more aggressive stance in the front. However, it still has a good deal of features that integrate both style and functionality, such as:
- A display audio system – this lends a sleeker look to the dash, but also incorporates convenient features and options like Bluetooth wireless streaming, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and even Toyota’s innovative Entune System of apps!
- A rear liftgate that allows for easier loading of cargo into the back and also enhances the sporty nature of this new Toyota.
- The option of a SofTex trimmed interior. This material looks and feels like plush leather, but is actually more eco-friendly and much easier to clean and maintain. It’s a win-win option!
- A tilt/telescopic steering wheel that has leather-trim, in addition to handy Bluetooth, audio, and climate controls mounted on it so adjustability is always within your reach.
2013 Toyota RAV4 boasts incredible safety features
However, just because they thought style was important doesn’t mean Toyota skimped on safety – after all, this vehicle was named a Top Safety Pick by the IIHS! Here are a few safety features you’ll be able to take advantage of when you get behind the wheel:
- The Toyota Star Safety System – this is actually a comprehensive system of safety technologies, including features like Smart Stop Technology and Vehicle Stability Control. They all work together to make your driving experiences that much more secure!
- A Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert – not only does this handy tool let you have an extra set of eyes when it comes to those tricky blind spots, it also alerts you when a vehicle or object is about to cross into your path in the rear!
- Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats for the driver and front passenger.
- An Advanced Airbag System that incorporates a multitude of specially designed and implemented airbags, like Side Curtain Airbags and Knee Airbags for the driver.
There’s also much, much more. If you’d like to see for yourself just how incredible the 2013 Toyota RAV4 actually is, just swing by Toyota of Orlando today! We’ve got plenty of options for you to test drive and we’re open until 10pm every single day. Stop by 3575 Vineland Rd – we’ll see you soon!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.