You want to be sure you’re as safe as possible every time you get behind the wheel of a new Toyota in Orlando. Your safety is important to Toyota, which is why it’s always working to incorporate all of the best safety features in its cars. Right now, our Orlando Toyota offer some incredible safety features, but the security in our Toyota cars is about to get even better for 2016! Toyota will be offering an all-new safety system – Toyota Safety Sense!
Get to know Toyota Safety Sense before it hits our Orlando Toyota
Our new Toyota in Orlando are known to offer some incredible safety features. Toyota revolutionized the industry when it became the first automotive brand to offer the Toyota Star Safety System in every new Toyota. Now, it’s going to push the envelope even further with our 2016 Toyota in Orlando by offering Toyota Safety Sense!
Toyota Safety Sense will be offered in two different packages. They’ll each include new Orlando Toyota technology to help prevent accidents and keep you out of harm’s way.
You’ll find Toyota Safety Sense c in our more compact cars, such as the Orlando Toyota Corolla. This safety system will include:
- Automatic High Beams: This feature automatically turns on your high beams when needed to give you maximum visibility. It’ll also turn them off for you when other cars are around.
- The Pre-Collision System: This feature can sense when a frontal collision is eminent and works to avoid it. It’ll automatically hit the brakes to try to lessen the effects of the collision or stop the car in time to avoid the accident.
- Lane Departure Alert: This feature helps keep you in your lane and avoid accidents by giving you an audible warning when you unexpectedly start to change lanes. It’ll also give you some coercive steering when your car starts to drift to one side.
What other safety features can you expect in your new Toyota?
Toyota Safety Sense p will be available in available in some of our larger and more premier new Toyota, such as the Toyota Avalon. This safety system will include the three features we just explained, but will add two more cutting edge safety technologies! These features include:
- Pre-Collision System for Pedestrians: This safety technology will help increase the safety of drivers and pedestrians! It can sense pedestrians and other objects in your path and will automatically stop your new Toyota. This can help either avoid an accident altogether or minimize the damage from it.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: This feature allows you to use your cruise control without worry. It uses radars to sense when your new Toyota is getting too close to other cars and will automatically adjust your speed to match the flow of traffic.
This technology may not yet be available in our new Toyota in Orlando, but our cars already offer great safety! Visit us today at 3575 Vineland Rd. to learn more! You can find us just off I-4 near the Mall at Millenia.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.