Test driving a car isn’t quite as simple as it seems. Sometimes when people come in to see our new Toyota in Orlando, they assume they can just jump behind the wheel, take the car for a quick spin, and know on the spot whether or not it’s a fit. However, there’s a lot more to it than that! Our Orlando Toyota sales associates sat down with us to give YOU the tips you need to properly test drive a car, and we’re here to share them!
When you come in to check out a new Orlando Toyota that you’re considering purchasing, you need to make sure it’s a solid fit. After all, a car is a big investment and one that you’ll have for years to come. You need to pay attention to details both before and during your time in the driver’s seat, so let’s get started!
Before you test drive a new Toyota in Orlando
Before you hop into the driver’s seat of your new Toyota possibility, take a few minutes to think about things like:
- Is it a fit in terms of space and cargo area? Will you and your passengers be comfortable?
- How about fuel efficiency? Will it give you the fuel savings you need when you hit the road?
- How does the new Toyota in Orlando look? Does it seem durable and solid?
- How easy is it to get in and out of the car, and how about installing those car seats? Is there enough wiggle room?
- Check out the hatchback or tailgate and make sure they open smoothly and easily, and be sure to check out the ergonomics of the new Toyota both inside and out to make sure they suit your drivetime needs!
While test driving a new Toyota
When you actually get behind the wheel, there’s a lot to think about, so we’ve made a list to help you keep the most important elements in mind!
- How comfortable are the seats? Is everything – i.e., knobs and dials – within reach of you?
- How about technology? Is this particular Orlando Toyota decked out with all of the technological features you want, or can you upgrade?
- How does the car handle? Are the brakes firm and acceleration smooth? How does it ride – can you feel every single bump in the road?
- Don’t forget about turns – is it easily maneuverable? How maneuverable is it when you try to park or even parallel park it?
- Are there any major blind spots that would be problematic for you?
- Can you easily read all of the display information and gauges that are so crucial to your driving safety and comfort?
We’ve got even more tips and a huge team of product specialists who can help you hit the road for a test drive today – come see all of our new Toyota specials in Orlando and find the perfect ride for you! You can call our internet sales team at (888) 725-3520 to schedule an appointment today!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.