*This is a sponsored article by Toyota of Orlando*
Are you a fan of our Orlando Toyota hybrid cars? They’re pretty popular – not only are they stylish and full of the latest and greatest technology, they also offer a green way to hit the road and save a lot of money on fuel. If this is the type of car you’d like to put in your driveway, then get ready – Toyota recently announced it’s in the process of creating NEW hybrid car engines that will offer a sportier and more exciting performance!
Sportier hybrid car engines are in our future
We don’t have a whole lot of details right now; Toyota will be announcing the specifics in early 2018. However, here’s what we do know:
- The original hybrid car engines will still be up for grabs in your favorite Orlando Toyota cars – these engines will still focus on the traditional aspects of fuel economy and a clean, efficient performance.
- The second type of hybrid car engines will be tuned for sportier performance, and will offer more power and a more dynamic, exciting drive time.
Check out the Orlando Toyota hybrid options on the table right now
Like we said, more details will come to light early next year regarding this new type of engine and when it’ll be up for grabs in your next ride. However, if the traditional hybrid car engine based on fuel efficiency and clean performance is what appeals to you, then why not check out one of the Orlando Toyota options available to you right now? Here’s what we have in store for you when you visit us:
- Toyota Prius, the hybrid that started it all 20 years ago and still offers an exceptional performance
- Toyota Avalon Hybrid, a green version of the sleek sedan that puts luxury at your fingertips every time you get behind the wheel
- Toyota Prius c, a sporty and compact version of the original model that’s perfect for urban driving
- Toyota Camry Hybrid, a more fuel-efficient and environmentally-friendly variation of the best-selling sedan
- Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, a hybrid model of a popular compact SUV that’s perfect for road trips, around-town driving, and everything in between
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid, a greener model of hybrid SUV for those who want a fuel-efficient family-friendly vehicle
- Toyota Prius v, a more spacious version of the original hybrid model that’s got tons of seating space and a convenient hatchback design
And more to come. But the existing options are pretty appealing – whether you want a compact city car or a spacious SUV decked out with tons of convenience features, we’ve got something for you at Toyota of Orlando. And our new Toyota deals make them all the more affordable for you!
Ready to get behind the wheel of a Toyota hybrid? Visit Toyota of Orlando today. We’re open seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. You can also call us at (407) 298-4500 for more information about our hybrid options or to schedule a test drive with one of our sales specialists! See you soon!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.