ORLANDO, Fla. - It's a beautiful day in Central Florida. There will be lots of sunshine and cooler temperatures throughout the area Sunday.
- Temperatures will peak in the 70s throughout Central Florida. The high will be 79 in Orlando.
- Temperatures will begin to warm up to the low 80s for Monday and Tuesday.
- Another front will move into Central Florida on Tuesday night into Wednesday, dropping temperatures into the 60s.
- An increased chance for rain is expected next weekend.
I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! Take a look at these 6am temps. pic.twitter.com/vN4spwz876— Kassandra Crimi (@KCrimiWFTV) November 10, 2019
Watch your 5-Day Forecast below:
Follow our Severe Weather team on Twitter for live updates:
- Chief meteorologist Tom Terry
- Brian Shields
- Irene Sans
- Kassandra Crimi
- George Waldenberger
- Rusty McCranie
© 2019 Cox Media Group.