Temperatures continue to warm across Central Florida. Highs were in the upper 70s, low 80s across Central Florida. The winds will continue to shift, by Wednesday afternoon, mainly from the west as we await a cold front that will dissipate just before arriving to Central Florida.
- Tuesday evening: Low temperatures will be in the mid-50s by sunrise Wednesday, with some clouds around.
- Wednesday: Temperatures top out at 80 as sunny skies continue.
- Thanksgiving: Highs reach 81 with mostly sunny skies and a low of 61.
- Black Friday: Clear skies for shoppers, as highs remain in the low 80s to close out the week with no chance of rain.
Interesting read and cool pics! Holey clouds! 'Hole Punch Clouds' seen across Central Florida Friday morning
Catch up on your full 5-day forecast:
Watch your daily one-minute weather forecast from digital meteorologist Irene Sans:
Más información en español aquí: El tiempo para Florida Central
Follow our Severe Weather team on Twitter for live updates:
- Chief meteorologist Tom Terry
- Brian Shields
- Irene Sans
- Kassandra Crimi
- George Waldenberger
- Rusty McCranie
© 2019 Cox Media Group.