ORLANDO, Fla. — Cooler weather has arrived in Central Florida. Saturday's temperatures are expected to stay in the 60s throughout the day. Some areas will reach temperatures that are the coolest since March.
- Most of Central Florida will have partly to mostly cloudy skies throughout the afternoon.
- In Orlando, the high will be 65 degrees.
- Overnight, it will get even colder. Some northern areas will be waking up to temperatures in the 40s. Orlando will get down to 50 degrees, which will be the coolest morning yet.
- Expect lots of sunshine Sunday with highs back in the 60s.
- Temperatures are expected to be in the low 70s next week, which is below average.
- Surf at the beaches will continue to be rough for the rest of the weekend. Minor beach erosion will be possible.
With one more front to follow, the next five days are looking cooler than normal. Central Florida will return to the 80s by next weekend.
Catch up on your full 5-day forecast below:
Watch your daily one-minute weather forecast from digital meteorologist Irene Sans:
Más información en español aquí: El tiempo para Florida Central
Follow our Severe Weather team on Twitter for live updates:
© 2019 Cox Media Group