ORLANDO, Fla. — Say good-bye to the heat and humidity and hello to the cool! The weekend will stay wonderful. A cold Saturday morning and chilly afternoon, followed by a gradual increase in temps, but still nice.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Clouds have moved away from Central Florida. Expect a clear night, with the temperatures in the 50s for much of the area by 10 p.m.
- Humidity will be low through the weekend.
- A cold morning Saturday with temperatures in the mid to upper-40s by sunrise.
- Highs will remain cool Saturday afternoon, around the mid-60s.
- We “Spring Foward” this weekend. Don’t forget to set your clocks ahead one hour before going to bed on Saturday.
- Still mostly sunny on Sunday with temperatures on par with averages for this time of the year in the low to mid-70s in the afternoon.
Catch up on your 5-day forecast:
Follow our Severe Weather team on Twitter for live updates:
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group