ORLANDO, Fla. — It's starting to feel much cooler around Central Florida, and the coolest air this season will come Sunday morning.
- Daytime highs will reach the mid-70s, and there will be mostly cloudy skies for the afternoon.
- Saturday night temperatures will drop down to the upper 50s.
- Orlando is forecast to dip into the 50s briefly Sunday morning for the first time yet this fall season.
- Some Marion County locations may dip into the 40s by Sunday morning.
- Sunday's high will be in the mid- to upper 70s.
Channel 9 meteorologists are tracking another front that could drop temperatures down to the upper 60s for Wednesday.
Watch your 5-Day Forecast below:
Follow our Severe Weather team on Twitter for live updates:
© 2020 Cox Media Group