- It's hot out there. Tuesday's high tops out at 92 in Orlando, which is close to a record (and 5 degrees above average)!
- Are you sure it's not still summer? Humidity is also high and rain chances reach 30 percent on Tuesday.
- Florida's mini taste of fall comes to town Wednesday when highs max out at 81 and lows dip to 69.
- The rest of the week warms back up with highs in the upper 80s and rain chances sticking around 30 and 40 percent as the cold front retracts as a warm front.
For more details about the week ahead, watch your 5-Day Forecast below:
Follow our Severe Weather team on Twitter for live updates:
- Chief meteorologist Tom Terry
- Brian Shields
- Irene Sans
- Kassandra Crimi
- George Waldenberger
- Rusty McCranie
Cox Media Group