ORLANDO, Fla. — After Tuesday evening’s cold front, you can expect a break from the warm temperatures for the rest of the week.
Here’s what’s you can expect:
- Evening temps will sit around the mid 50s.
- The biggest change will be less humidity levels across Central Florida.
- Mostly sunny skies and comfortable afternoons the rest of the week.
- Mornings with temperatures in the upper 50s start on Thursday.
- Dry weather and low humidity could propagate fires, make sure to avoid doing activities that might ignite fires.
Click below for your 5 Day Forecast:
Follow our Severe Weather team on Twitter for live updates:
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group