Storms ceased around sunset Monday. A cold front will move over Central Florida late Tuesday bringing a few scattered storms and knocking down a few degrees off the temperatures temporarily on Wednesday.
- Highs near 90 set to stick around Monday and Tuesday.
- Rain and storm chances to stay steady at 40 percent to start the week, with storms and showers rolling in Monday afternoon and evening.
- Relief is on the way as a cool front is set to move through on Wednesday dipping the high temperature to 80.
- Lows temperatures will stay around 72 Monday and Tuesday and then dip into the upper 60s on Wednesday.
Scattered showers and storms later today. See you on Channel 9! pic.twitter.com/tf6L4WRePG— Brian Shields (@BrianWFTV) October 21, 2019
For more details about the week ahead, watch your 5-Day Forecast below:
Follow our Severe Weather team on Twitter for live updates:
- Chief meteorologist Tom Terry
- Brian Shields
- Irene Sans
- Kassandra Crimi
- George Waldenberger
- Rusty McCranie
© 2019 Cox Media Group.