ORLANDO, Fla. - We hope you enjoyed the last day with 80-degree temperatures, much cooler temperatures are forecast for Wednesday with windy conditions too!
- A cold front moves over Central Florirda and low temperatures will mark into the upper 50s Wednesday morning. Isolated showers are possible through the morning hours, and then mainly along the coast on Wednesday afternoon.
- Cool Wednesday: The high temperatures on Wednesday won’t make it out of the 70s.
- Temperatures will feel colder because of the strong wind from the north.
- Pleasant rest of the week: Temperatures are set to stay in the 70s and 60s to close out the week only low chances of rain until Friday when another front is set to blow through.
Florida Fall! We’ve had some cool periods, and another comes Wednesday. Highs for many of us won’t get out of the 60s!🍂🌴 See ya on Channel 9! pic.twitter.com/BuGi65Lnkj— Brian Shields (@BrianWFTV) November 12, 2019
Catch up on your full 5-day forecast by certified meteorologist Brian Shields:
Watch your daily one-minute weather forecast from digital meteorologist Irene Sans:
Follow our Severe Weather team on Twitter for live updates:
- Chief meteorologist Tom Terry
- Brian Shields
- Irene Sans
- Kassandra Crimi
- George Waldenberger
- Rusty McCranie
© 2019 Cox Media Group.