Wawa periodically posts suggestions at our ATM and point of sale areas to provide customers with tips and alerts when making all credit card and ATM transactions at any retail location. These are steps that everyone can take to safeguard their personal data:
1) Be Alert
- If the ATM's card reader or the key-pad look different, don't use it, and alert our associate
- Alert us immediately to any suspicious devices or activity around any gas pumps, ATM or card reader
2) Protect Your PIN
- Don't write the number down
- Cover the keypad while you enter the number
- Keep your pin number secret
3) Stay Up-To-Date With Your Account
- Closely monitor your bank statement
- Report problems immediately to your bank
Please be assured that we will continue to do everything we can to assist impacted consumers to take the steps they need to with the authorities and their credit card companies or bank, for swift and successful resolution of this incident. We will always do everything we can to ensure that every transaction in our store is safe and secure.
If customers have any questions, please contact our Customer Call Center at 1-800-444-9292.