We’ve got news, Scion fans! The 2015 models of the Scion FR-S and Scion tC have arrived at our dealership, and they’re bringing some pretty exciting upgrades for the upcoming model year. We’re breaking down the details for you right here, but don’t forget – you can always come down and check them out in person if you’re thinking about taking your drive time to the next level!
Check out the 2015 Scion FR-S near Orlando!
Let’s get things rolling with the iconic Scion FR-S near Orlando. This sports car has only been around for a few years, but since its inception its won its way into countless garages across the country with its sleek appearance, exciting performance, and affordable starting price point! Here’s what’s new for 2015 on this popular new Scion:
- Automatic on/off headlights now introduce an element of efficiency (and less chance of a dead battery) into your driving experience
- A new shark-fin antenna replaces the old pole antenna, which helps to create a more polished and aerodynamic look on the exterior
- The interior was refreshed for a more ergonomic and comfortable feel, and slick carbon fiber accents were sprinkled throughout for a sportier feel
- New rear exhaust pipes were integrated into the design; they sit closer to the body of the car for a sportier look and feel.
See what’s fresh on the new Scion tC!
Next up? The 2015 Scion tC near Orlando! This new Scion sports car is packing a punch after its 2014 refresh, and 2015 brought a couple of upgrades to the picture as well. Here’s what you can expect when you take the new Scion tC near Orlando for a spin:
- Paddle shifters on the automatic model – this gives you more control over your driving experience and definitely ups the excitement factor!
- New paint colors! Now you can get sleek colors like Steel and Whiteout on the exterior of your new Scion sports car – they’re guaranteed to turn heads all over town.
Best of all? BOTH of these new Scion sports cars near Orlando are still ultra-affordable! The 2015 Scion tC starts off at just under $20,000, while the 2015 Scion FR-S has a starting pricepoint of just under $25,000. Plus, we offer extraordinary Scion specials at Toyota of Clermont to sweeten the deal even more!
Not sure which new Scion near Orlando you should put in your driveway? We can help you break it down pretty quickly. If you want something more spacious and practical for your everyday drive time, you should go with the Scion tC. However, if you want a true sports car experience when you get behind the wheel, shoot for the 2015 Scion FR-S! It’s lighter, more maneuverable, and faster… not to mention, rear-wheel drive.
Come down and see both of these Scion sports cars for yourself – we’re just west of the Florida Turnpike and we’re open every day until 10pm! Give us a call at (888) 590-6090 today and don’t forget to ask about our Scion specials!
© 2016 Cox Media Group.