Time to face facts – when you’re looking for a new Toyota in Orlando that’s suitable for a first-time driver or student on a budget, affordability is a major factor. However, it’s probably also important that the vehicle in question offer dependability, safety, and maybe even sleek style. Luckily for you, Toyota of Orlando has an option that encompasses all of the above – the 2013 Toyota Yaris! It recently arrived at our dealership and we’re excited to explore what’s new and introduce it to our customers. Come check it out today!
2013 Toyota Yaris brings new features into play
If you’re familiar with the Orlando Toyota Yaris, you already know that it’s available in both three- and five-door options, and that you can choose between the L, LE, and SE models. However, do you know what’s new on the 2013 model? Let’s take a quick look:
- The LE models will now integrate cruise control as a standard feature for extra convenience
- All models will boast a killer sound system. You’ll find an AM/FM CD player with 6 speakers, iPod connectivity, Sirius XM Satellite Radio compatibility, and even HD Radio technology – making your sound clearer than ever!
However, Toyota decided to keep a good deal of the features that make the 2013 Toyota Yaris in Orlando such an amazing option. It’s still incredibly affordable, kicking off at just over $14,000 (and that’s not counting our new Toyota specials). It’s also stylish, coming in colorful hues like Lagoon Blue Mica, Absolutely Red, Wave Line Pearl, and Blazing Blue… plus, the SE offers incredible standard elements like a rear spoiler, fog lights, and an interior decked out with sport fabric and sleek metallic accents.
Orlando Toyota Yaris offers major safety technology!
However, we did say that safety was an important feature, especially for a first-time driver. You’ll find safety features like:
- The Toyota Star Safety System, which is a set of safety technologies carefully implemented to make both driver and passengers more secure
- 9 carefully placed airbags
- Whiplash-Injury-Reducing seats in the front for rear-end collisions
- A Tire Pressure Monitoring System, which can help prevent flats or loss of traction
- 3-point seatbelts for all passengers
- A Head-Impact protection structure
And much more!
Did we mention that the new Toyota Yaris in Orlando is also fuel efficient? It boasts an 11.1 gallon fuel tank and cranks out 30 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway. It’s even rated as an Ultra Low Emission Vehicle II, which means it cuts down on smog-forming emissions – a definite appeal for the green drivers in your life! You can additionally count on the choice between manual and automatic transmissions on various models, so you can customize your driving experience even further.
Don’t let this versatile hatchback slip through your fingers! The 2013 Toyota Yaris presents a safe, practical, and economical solution for ANY driver. Take one for a spin at Toyota of Orlando – we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall and open until 10pm every night!
© 2016 Cox Media Group.