If you’re an off-road aficionado, then you probably want a vehicle that can take your adventures off of the pavement! However, there are a lot of different vehicles to consider in your search – our new Toyota offer a multitude of options alone! One of our most renowned off-road options is the 2014 Toyota 4Runner in Orlando; it was designed with off-road adventures in mind. We know that a lot of drivers like to explore their options… how does this new Toyota stand up to its biggest competitor?
How does the Toyota 4Runner in Orlando stand up to competitors?
The Orlando Toyota 4Runner is most often compared to the Honda Pilot; both SUVs are capable of taking things off of the pavement, but which is the better option? We’re taking a closer look at how these vehicles compare to one another so when you’re ready to hit the road, you’ve got all the facts in front of you.
- First things first: let’s talk performance. The 2014 Toyota 4Runner was built with performance in mind as a top priority, especially when it comes to rough terrain. The Honda Pilot is more about utility during the driving experience, so if you’re all about new adventures the Toyota SUV might be the better option.
- The 2014 Toyota 4Runner in Orlando also has an edge when it comes to performance. You’ll find a 4.0L V6 engine as a standard feature under the hood, producing 270 horsepower. The Honda Pilot only has a 3.5L V6 that offers 250 horsepower – this disparity can make a big difference in your driving experience.
- Do your adventures come with a lot of baggage? The Orlando Toyota 4Runner can handle a heavier tow load because its engine offers a more powerful performance.
- You’ll also find that despite a more powerful performance, this new Toyota in Orlando is about even with its Honda competitor when it comes to fuel efficiency. Both offer around 17mpg in the city, while the Toyota SUV allows for an estimated 22 mpg on the highway.
- If you’re a true adventurer, then your travels probably take you onto some terrain that can be tricky without the right vehicle. The Toyota SUV comes with features like Limited Slip Differential to help with handling capabilities. You’ll also find a double wishbone suspension that creates a more comfortable ride, more maneuverability, and more flexibility in the wheels (which in turns leads to better grip on the road).
Get major versatility in this Orlando Toyota SUV
The 2014 Toyota 4Runner is an exceptional option no matter which way you look at it, and when it comes to off-road capabilities, you’ll find that it easily excels past its competitors. Not only that, it’s a solid mix of luxury, technology, comfort, and efficiency to boot!
See for yourself – come down to our Toyota dealership in Central Florida today and take it out for a test drive! Also, ask about our amazing money-saving new Toyota specials while you’re here – we want to see you drive home happy. Give us a shout at (888) 725-3520 today!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.