At Toyota of Orlando, we’re all about preparation, as evidenced by our take-action approach to auto service and routine auto maintenance. Preparation is key! No, the zombie apocalypse won’t be happening any time soon (if ever), but with shows like The Walking Dead taking over television and big summer blockbusters like World War Z headed our way, we couldn’t help but wonder… which new Toyota in Orlando would we want to be driving in the zombie apocalypse?
Which new Toyota in Orlando is zombie-ready?
There are so many new Toyota options that would be great in these circumstances. The 2013 Toyota Prius v, for example, is roomy and spacious. It also offers major fuel efficiency so you can get from Point A to Point B with as few stops as possible. The 2013 Toyota Sienna is exceptionally spacious inside, and the 2013 Toyota Tacoma is perfect for handling any off-road terrain that you might come across. However, what you REALLY need in the face of a real-life Walking Dead situation is a vehicle that encompasses all of the above!
2013 Toyota Land Cruiser is our top pick at Toyota of Orlando!
We were initially torn between two new Toyota options: the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser in Orlando. Both of them are roomy, and both offer fantastic off-roading qualities that will come in handy when the roads get jammed up. However, after checking all the specifications and running a comparison, there was an obvious winner – the Orlando Toyota Land Cruiser! Here’s why it’s our top pick for our zombie apocalypse getaway car!
- The Toyota Land Cruiser might be renowned now for its incredibly luxurious interior, but it actually comes from a long line of tough and durable off-road options. It was initially designed for the military, after all. Oh, and Toyota conducts a lot of testing on this Toyota in Australia, where they can test its capabilities in the harshest of conditions!
- The 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser also has plenty of interior space, plus roof racks. You’ll find seating for up to eight, and if you decide you need room for all your bugout gear, you can fold the seats flat for an incredible 80+ cubic feet of space!
- If it’s off-roading performance you need, you’re covered. The new Toyota Land Cruiser has an impressive 5.7L V8 engine under its hood, and you’re privy to features like Active Traction Control and a full-time four-wheel drive system!
- You’ll also be able to tackle tough terrain thanks to other important features in this new Toyota, such as a Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System and a Multi-Terrain Monitor – this helpful tool allows you to view terrain on all sides of the vehicle.
- Did we mention distance capabilities? The 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser gets 13 mpg in the city, and it has a 24.6 gallon fuel tank. This means it gets about 150 more miles out of a single trip than the Toyota FJ Cruiser.
Want to see more? Come down to Toyota of Orlando to see which new Toyota would be YOUR pick during the zombie apocalypse, or take the 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser for a test drive! You can set up your appointment today at (888) 725-3520. Don’t miss out – visit us now!
© 2016 Cox Media Group.