Car maintenance in Orlando is an essential part of performance, especially when the temperatures climb in the summers here in Central Florida. Not only do you want your car to be running in tip-top shape, you also want to be comfortable when you’re behind the wheel… right? That’s why it’s so important to ensure that you schedule routine car maintenance for your Toyota’s air conditioning!
You might actually be in need of air conditioning service right now and not even know it, but luckily for you we’ve got some surefire signs to look for that indicate you need to schedule this Orlando car maintenance right away. Here are a few things to be aware of, and if you notice them then you should definitely give our Toyota Service Center a ring!
Is your car due for air conditioning service?
- If something smells weird inside the cabin of your car when you run the air conditioning, it could be indicative of mold in your car’s air conditioning system, or you might need a new air filter. Get it checked out at our car maintenance center!
- A less-than-stellar air flow is never pleasant when it’s 90 degrees out, so if your AC isn’t blowing could like normal, you may have a loose hose, a burnt out fan, or even mold and/or blockages in the system. Let our Orlando Toyota Service Center take a look for you so we can get things running full blast again!
- Does the air that’s coming out feel warm? If so, you may have a clogged tube or a leak somewhere, or it could be something as serious as a failing compressor. Schedule Orlando car maintenance with us and let us take a look-see!
Perform some Orlando car maintenance of your own!
If you’re all set on your routine auto service and ready to hit the road, there are still a few things you can do to ensure your AC stays in good condition. Here are a few helpful tips from our Toyota Service Center techs on how to maintain your ride in between air conditioning services!
- Keep up with other routine car maintenance in Orlando. Our techs give your car a multi-point inspection whenever it comes in, so they might be able to catch a problem before it gets big (or costly).
- Try to run your AC for ten minutes a week at least, even when it’s cooler outside. This ensures that you maintain gas pressure, and keeps things running smoothly under the hood for the next time you crank it on high.
- Turn on your defroster once a week, even if you think you don’t need to. This will help prevent mold and mildew from building up inside your AC system, and keeps everything high and dry in between uses.
Want to schedule your Orlando car maintenance at our Toyota Service Center? Give us a shout – we have the longest service hours in Central Florida, and we’re conveniently located just off the Florida Turnpike at 16851 State Road 50!
© 2016 Cox Media Group.