Are you on the hunt for a new vehicle that’s family-friendly, but still has all the other characteristics you’re looking for? Whether it’s fuel efficiency, cutting edge technology, sleek and sporty style, or a powerful performance, we’ve got something for everyone at Toyota of Orlando! We pride ourselves on hosting a large variety of new Toyota options that are conducive to your family’s needs, whether you want an SUV or a simple but spacious sedan. Come see our selection today!
Did you know that two new Toyota in Orlando were actually named Best Family Cars for 2013 by KBB.com? The 2013 Toyota Avalon and 2013 Toyota Prius v took the honors, and the award is well-deserved. Each of these new Toyota options offers a host of family-friendly features that make them perfect family solutions!
New Toyota Avalon is luxury for the whole family
The 2013 Toyota Avalon may not seem like a family vehicle at first glance. The 2013 redesign introduced a whole new style that’s seriously sporty and aimed at appealing to a wider audience, and the interior is exceptionally plush and full of the latest technology. However, there are plenty of family features integrated into the design!
- The 2013 Toyota Avalon in Orlando boasts a comfortable and spacious interior – you can seat five without a problem on the buttery leather seats (that are also heated and even perforated for cooling in some trim-levels).
- Entertainment is a priority in the new Toyota Avalon! You’ll find the latest technological options, such as Toyota’s Entune. This series of multimedia applications gives you access to incredible radio options, weather, navigation, and more… you can buy movie tickets on the way to the theatre without leaving the driver’s seat!
- Safety features abound in the new Toyota Avalon. You’ll not only find the Star Safety System, but also elements like an integrated backup camera, advanced airbag system, Safety Connect Services, and a Blind Spot Monitor to help add visibility!
Go green with the 2013 Toyota Prius v
The 2013 Toyota Prius v in Orlando is also well equipped for families. It’s a hybrid, which means you’ll save a ton at the gas pump thanks to its 44 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway. You’ll also find other family-friendly aspects integrated throughout!
- The new Toyota Prius v in Orlando is a hatchback, which means plenty of cargo space in the rear (over 34 cubic feet). It also accommodates five and has a versatile interior with fold-flat rear seats.
- Safety technology is also an important aspect of the Orlando Toyota Prius v, as it weaves in features like Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, whiplash-injury-lessening seats, and the Toyota Star Safety System.
- The 2013 Toyota Prius v even includes features designed for extra convenience, like automatic climate control, the Smart Key System, and Bluetooth wireless streaming for music and phone calls!
Don’t take our word for it! Come down and check out the 2013 Toyota Prius v or the 2013 Toyota Avalon in Orlando today in person. Our Toyota dealership in Central Florida is located at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. Take your test drive today… and bring the family!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.