ORLANDO, Fla. — Things are heating up at Camping World Stadium tonight.
Mega-global superstar Bad Bunny is returning to Orlando, kicking off “World’s Hottest Tour.”
Here’s everything you need to know before the Grammy-winning icon takes the stage tonight.
- The concert begins at 7 p.m.
- Tickets are still available, according to Ticketmaster. Seats range from $86 to $2,500 to be front and center of the stage. The box office opens at 3 p.m.
- Road closures are already underway and end 90 minutes after the event. They are:
- Church Street between Tampa and Rio Grande Avenue.
- Church Street between Rio Grande Avenue and Orange Blossom Trail.
- Rio Grande Avenue between Church Street and Anderson Street.
- South Street between Norton Avenue and Rio Grande Avenue.
- Long Street between Rio Grande Avenue and Tampa Avenue.
- Nashville Avenue between Coyler Street and Anderson Street.
- The downtown shuttle service lasts until an hour after the concert. Click here for a shuttle map.
- RV parking lots open at 3 p.m. Overnight parking is available. Click here to purchase RV parking.
- The stadium’s parking lot opens at 3 p.m. Concertgoers with prepaid parking permits are encouraged to download their ticket to their wallet and have it ready. Buy parking here.
- Gates open at 5 p.m.
©2022 Cox Media Group