ORLANDO, Fla. — Employees at 30 Central Florida Publix stores have tested positive for COVID-19, the company confirmed.
A Publix corporate spokesperson said the company continues to follow guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and by local health officials to keep workers and shoppers safe at all 125 Central Florida locations.
“We have been, and will continue to be, keenly focused on intensive, ongoing protective measures in all our stores,” the spokesperson said.
The company said that Publix employees who test positive — and those who have been in close contact with them — are being asked to quarantine and are given paid leave for up to 14 days.
See below the latest list of stores with employee cases of COVID-19:
- 2300 S. Chickasaw Trail, Orlando
- 409 S. Chickasaw Trail, Orlando
- 12231 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando
- 741 S. Orlando Ave., Winter Park
- 440 N. Orlando Ave., Winter Park
- 951 N. State Road 434, Altamonte Springs
- 2381 W. State Road 434, Longwood
- 7880 Winter Garden Vineland Road, Windermere
- 1160 E. State Road 434, Winter Springs
- 15502 Stoneybrook West Parkway, Winter Garden
- 1720 E. Silver Star Road, Ocoee
- 8863 W. Colonial Drive, Ocoee
- 2840 David Walker Drive, Eustis
- 24420 State Road 44, Eustis
- 18955 U.S. 441, Mount Dora
- 1951 S. Narcoossee Road, Saint Cloud
- 3372 Canoe Creek Road, Saint Cloud
- 2431 S. Woodland Blvd., DeLand
- 709 E. 3rd Ave., New Smyrna Beach
- 2400 S. Ridgewood Ave., South Daytona
- 2873 S. Orange Ave., Orlando
- 10615 Narcoossee Road, Orlando
- 14185 Lake Nona Blvd., Orlando
- 5350 Central Florida Parkway, Orlando
- 16825 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando
- 2295 Aloma Ave., Winter Park
- 482 Altamonte Drive, Altamonte Springs
- 5400 Hamlin Groves Trail, Winter Garden
- 29 Blake Blvd., Celebration
- 2338 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee
Click here to find out where to find COVID-19 testing in Central Florida.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group