SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. — Parents looking for mealtime help when the school year ends will welcome this news from Seminole County Public Schools.
Starting June 1, SCPS said it plans to partner with Summer BreakSpot to continue providing *free* nutritionally balanced breakfast and lunch meals to children and teens 18 and under.
Here’s how the distribution will work:
Breakfast and lunch will be served with a single pickup via a drive-thru style service Monday-Thursday, from 10 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. at the following locations:
- Forest City Elementary (1010 Sand Lake Rd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714)
- Lawton Elementary (151 Graham Ave, Oviedo, FL 32765)
- Pine Crest Elementary (405 W. 27th St., Sanford, FL 32773)
- Red Bug Elementary (4000 Red Bug Lake Rd, Casselberry, FL 32707)
- Indian Trails Middle (415 Tuskawilla Rd, Winter Springs, FL 32708)
*Note: SCPS says an additional breakfast and lunch will be served on Thursdays as Friday’s meal.
For menus and locations, district officials remind parents and students to download the free “Nutrislice” app and then search for “Seminole County-FL”.
Click here to download the app and for additional information about SCSP’s free summer meal program.