ORLANDO, Fla. — Halloween Horror Nights is in full swing at Universal Orlando Resort, but passholders now have even more benefits to shriek in excitement about as part of Passholder Appreciation Days.
Through Sept. 30, passholders can experience the resort in new ways with exclusive perks including hotel rates, special discounts and merchandise.
On Tuesday, Universal announced more benefits for Universal Orlando passholders for the rest of the month. They include:
- An exclusive gate entrance at Universal Studios during select hours.
- A 30% discount on Universal Express passes for both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
- Passholders will be granted early access into Universal Studios Florida an hour before everyone else. Those with passes to all three parks can Enter Volcano Bay an hour early for the rest of the month, too.
- Families who have passes can also show off their “a-meow-zing” moves with Gabby from the hit Netflix show “Gabby’s Dollhouse” on Sept. 24.
- Passholder rates at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and Universal’s Aventura Hotel start at $109 per night, plus tax.
Click here for more information.
©2022 Cox Media Group