ORLANDO, Fla. — SeaWorld Orlando has announced even more opportunities for guests to rock out as part of the Seven Seas Food Festival.
The theme park has added five more weekends of concerts as part of its festival lineup.
The full lineup is:
- Saturday, April 9 — Mike Donehey, lead singer of Tenth Avenue North
- Sunday, April 10 — Flo Rida
- Saturday, April 16 — Boyz II Men
- Sunday, April 17 — Best of Both Worlds, Nuthin’ Fancy, In the Light of Led Zeppelin
- Saturday, April 23 — Let It Be, Bee Gees Now, Greggie and the Jets
- Saturday, April 30 — Chase Bryant
- Sunday, May 1 — Luis Fonsi
- Saturday, May 7 — Cimafunk
- Sunday, May 8 — Justin Quiles
All shows start at 7 p.m. except for the lineups on April 17 and April 23, with shows at 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
The Seven Seas Food Festival features more curated tastes inspired by cultures around the world from more than 200 chefs and mixologists, and 24 festival marketplaces, including new additions Ireland and Sicily.
Click here for more information.
©2022 Cox Media Group