SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla — Starting Monday, Seminole county will begin a series of mobile community vaccine clinics at Seminole County Library branches.
The mobile COVID 19 vaccination events will visit a different location daily Monday through Friday.
The clinics will administer the Pfizer vaccine.
The single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be available for those 18 and older by request.
No appointment is necessary.
A list of the date and times for each location is below.
- Monday, July 26, 11:00a.m.-2:00p.m. Central Branch, 215 N. Oxford Road, Casselberry Second dose August 16
- Tuesday, July 27, 11:00a.m.-2:00p.m. East Branch, 310 Division Street, Oviedo Second dose August 17
- Wednesday, July 28, 11:00a.m.-2:00p.m. North Branch, 150 N. Palmetto Avenue, Sanford Second dose August 18
- Thursday, July 29, 11:00a.m.-2:00p.m. Northwest Branch, 580 Green Way Boulevard, Lake Mary Second dose August 19
- Friday, July 30, 11:00a.m.-2:00p.m. West Branch, 245 N. Hunt Club Boulevard, Longwood Second dose August 20
More information on the mobile vaccine program can be found here.
Cox Media Group