Black Friday holiday shopping continues as Cyber Monday sales offer deals on TVs, tech items, clothing and more.
The National Retail Federation estimates that holiday sales during November and December will increase between 3.6% and 5.2% over 2019 to a total between $755.3 billion and $766.7 billion.
“We know this holiday season will be unlike any other, and retailers have planned ahead by investing billions of dollars to ensure the health and safety of their employees and customers,” NRF President and CEO Matthew Shay said. “Consumers have shown they are excited about the holidays and are willing to spend on gifts that lift the spirits of family and friends after such a challenging year. We expect a strong finish to the holiday season and will continue to work with municipal and state officials to keep retailers open and the economy moving forward at this critical time.”
Below are links to some retailers hosting Cyber Monday deals and a few of the deals you can snag online Monday.
Cyber Monday retailer links:
Best iPhone 12 Cyber Monday deals
Deals on fashion
- Adidas: Save up to 50% on shoes and apparel.
- Aerosoles: Boots are up to 50% off.
- Anthropologie: Take an extra 30% off select items.
- Asos: Get up to 50% off select items.
- Backcountry: Save on outdoor gear and apparel.
- Banana Republic: Everything on the site is 50% off.
- Carter’s: Save up to 60% off the entire site.
- Champion: Get up to 25% off your entire order.
- Chico’s: Take 50% off your entire purchase.
- Cole Haan: Get up to 70% off sitewide.
- Converse: Take an extra 25% off sitewide with the code CYBERWEEK.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Take up to 50% off select items.
- Eddie Bauer: Get up to 50% off your entire purchase.
- Eileen Fisher: Get an extra 50% off sale items.
- Fabletics: Get up to 70% off sitewide.
- Fossil: Get up to 50% off sitewide. Use the code JINGLE.
- Frye: Take up to 60% off sitewide.
- Gap: Take 50% off sitewide.
- Hugo Boss: Get up to 40% off on select items.
- H&M: Get 30% off sitewide.
- J.Crew: Get 50% off when you use the code CYBER.
- Levi’s: Get 40% off sitewide.
- Life Is Good: Get 30% off sitewide.
- Lucky Brand: Everything sitewide is 60% off.
- Nautica: Get up to 50% to 70% off.
- New Balance: Take 25% off sneakers, activewear and more.
- New York & Co.: Save up to $30 off orders of $100. Use code NYCYBER30.
- Nike: Get up to 25% off through Dec. 1.
- Nine West: Get up to 50% off sitewide.
- OshKosh B’gosh: Take up to 60% off.
- PacSun: 50% off sitewide, plus free shipping.
- Perry Ellis: Up to 70% off sitewide, plus an extra 10% off $75 with code OFFER10.
- Ray-Ban: Take up to 50% off glasses.
- Rockport: Save up to 70% on everything. Use the code BIGDEAL
- The North Face: Take 30% off select styles.
- Toms: Up to 60% off select styles, plus 35% off your entire purchase, with code THANKFUL.
- Vineyard Vines: Use code CYBER to get up to 40% off sale items and 30% off new arrivals.
Deals for the home
- Birch Lane: Get 25% off on Cyber Monday deals.
- Brooklinen: Get 20% off sitewide.
- Brooklyn Bedding: Get 20% off sitewide.
- Burrow: Use code DOUBLE to get up to $1,000 off a $5,000 purchase.
- Crate & Barrel: Take up to 30% off select items.
- Gravity Blankets: Take 30% off weighted blankets sitewide with the code HOLIDAY2020.
- Houzz: Take up to 75% off sitewide. The Houzz Cyber Week Sale will continue through Sunday, Dec. 6.
- Kirkland’s Home: Get up 20% off your entire purchase with the code CYBER.
- Layla Sleep: Save up to $200 on mattresses and get up to $300 in free accessories with sitewide savings.
- La-Z-Boy: Get recliners beginning at $399.
- Nest Bedding: Save up to 25% off sitewide with the code HIBERNATE.
- Rugs.com: Get an extra 80% off rugs.
- The Company Store: Take up to 40% off with the code CYBERSALE20.
Deals on tech and electronics
© 2021 Cox Media Group