Two big-name stores are making sure families can celebrate Thanksgiving this year, but there are a few things you need to know.
- 1 can of Campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.5-ounce can)
- 1 2-liter bottle of Coke
- Butterball 3-pound turkey roast or $9.98 cash back on a whole Butterball turkey
- 1 McCormick turkey gravy seasoning packet (.87-ounce package)
- 1 package of French’s crispy onions (2.8-ounce package)
- 1 package of Idahoan instant mashed potatoes (8-ounce package)
- 1 Great Value package of stuffing (6-ounce package)
- 1 Great Value can of cranberry sauce (14-ounce can)
- 1 Great Value bag of frozen green beans (12-ounce bag)
The food was selected to feed a family of five, Ibotta said. You earn cash back for only the items you buy.
To earn the free dinner you must download the Ibotta app or use its web browser extension, and click on the free Thanksgiving dinner offer. Then you must shop at either a brick-and-mortar Walmart or Walmart.com, and scan your receipt or link your Walmart Grocery account to verify that the purchases were made. Once that’s done, you’ll get cash back in the Ibotta account for the entire purchase. The value is about $20.27, KTHV reported.
For more information, click here.
Walmart and Ibotta are not the only companies making sure a turkey can be on the table this year.
BJ’s Wholesale Clubs are offering a free Butterball turkey.
You have to buy four qualifying items to be able to earn the turkey, as well as clip the digital or paper coupon.
Click here for more details on this promotion.
© 2020 Cox Media Group