Perks of making your next car a used one
- A used car doesn't depreciate as much as a new car. Yes, it still depreciates over time, but new cars can lose between 30-40% of their value when you drive them off the lot… ouch!
- A used vehicle can also be cheaper than a new model but offer many of the same features and technology, so you're getting more bang for your buck when it comes down to it!
- Many of our used Toyota in Orlando come with exceptional warranties, so if you're worried about peace of mind with your purchase, worry no more!
How to make shopping for a used car in Orlando easy
- First things first – decide what qualities are most important to you when it comes to your Orlando used car. Fuel efficiency, towing, interior space, connectivity – these all will have an impact on your decision, so be sure you nail down what features or elements are non-negotiable and which you're willing to flex on.
- Name your price! Set your budget before you get to the lots, and know how much wiggle room you'll have when it comes down to it. Be sure to focus on the price of the car and your finance rates, not just your monthly payments!
- Be sure to take the used car in question out for a test drive! Pay close attention to how it handles, which includes steering, braking, and acceleration, as well as how it feels when you're at a constant speed. Also pay attention to the interior – is it comfortable and spacious enough?
- Look for any damage on the car – you should watch out for rust and mismatched panels, which can indicate bigger problems to come. Also be sure to pop the hood – you can even have a mechanic take a look at the car if you're not sure about it!
Cox Media Group