*This is a sponsored article by Toyota of Clermont*
The Orlando Toyota Corolla has always been a best-seller – ever since its introduction to the automotive world back in the 1960's, it's been a fan favorite because of its reliability, sporty style, efficient technology, and unsurpassable performance. Not to mention, it's toting a pretty affordable price tag to go along with its impressive offerings. Well, get ready – it's been completely redesigned for the 2020 model year, and Toyota of Orlando has the scoop on what it'll be bringing to the lot.
What will the 2020 Toyota Corolla offer in terms of performance?
First, let's talk about performance. We all know that the Orlando Toyota Corolla is fuel-efficient and fun to drive, and 2020 is just taking things up a notch. You'll find two engine options – a 1.8L 4-cylinder and 2.0L Dynamic Force 4-cylinder – both of which offer improved horsepower and fuel efficiency. There's also VVT-I and Toyota D4-S fuel infection, as well as a lower center of gravity and more rigid structure for improved handling. Not to mention, you can choose between a 6-speed Dynamic Shift CVT in both automatic and manual with intelligence!
Turn heads in this redesigned Orlando Toyota
- A new silhouette that's leaner and much lower with a sporty rear spoiler and new stabilizer fins
- A lowered hood with a new front fascia and Bi-Beam LED headlights with optional smoked lenses
- Eye-catching paint colors including a new hue called Celestite Gray Metallic
- An interior trimmed in both matte and high-gloss materials for a nice contrast, as well as optional new ambient lighting
- New lower sport bucket front seats decked out in SofTex with new seat panel designs, available in Moonstone, Macadamia, and a two-toned Blue and Black scheme
Cox Media Group