*This is a sponsored article by Toyota of Orlando*
What do you need to know about engine size?
Displacement: This term just means how much internal space the engine has – it's typically measured in liters. That's why you'll see terms like 2.0L, 2.5L, 4.0L, etc. in front of engines.
Shop with confidence thanks to these Orlando Toyota tips
- Decide which features you want – some features only come with particular engine sizes, and some engines are only up for grabs in specific models. This will help you trim down your options, too.
- If you want a powerful vehicle that can tow, haul, and get off the pavement, you should aim for a bigger engine with more horsepower. That'll help you get the job done.
- If you're budgeting hard and fuel efficiency is important to you, then try to purchase an Orlando Toyota with a smaller engine and less horsepower. These engines are usually more fuel efficient than their larger counterparts.
- Take a test drive – you should always see how an engine handles in person before you buy. That fuel-efficient engine may not offer enough acceleration for you, or you may not think the power is worth the price with a larger engine.
- When it comes to budgeting, smaller engines with less horsepower are usually more economical than larger engines.
Now you're ready to buy a car – what are you waiting for? Head down to Toyota of Orlando! We're conveniently located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall and we're open seven days a week. Our knowledgeable sales specialists are here to help you find the right engine size and get into the driver's seat today!