ORLANDO, Fla. — There’s a slight chance of showers to start the workweek.
Here’s what to expect for Monday:
- Temperatures will start out in the low 70s.
- There’s a 20% chance of rain.
- It will be mainly dry but there’s a chance for a hit or miss shower.
- The rain will favor the coastal areas but a few showers could move inland through the afternoon.
- Temperature will heat up to the upper 80s and low 90s.
- There is a high risk of rip currents at the beaches due to Hurricane Sam in the Atlantic.
Visit our hurricane section: EYE ON THE TROPICS
Visite la sección en español: Temporada de huracanes
Follow our Severe Weather team on Twitter for live updates: