Mother’s Day is on May 10 this year, and the deadline to get your mom a gift is quickly approaching.
You can head to a local store or shop online for mom, or you can show her exactly what’s in your heart by going the do-it-yourself route.
There are tutorials for all sorts of things mom might like, and suggestions for homemade cards, flowers and a lot of other gifts.
Check out these DIY Mother’s Day gift ideas:
- Rachel Ray has some ideas for DIY gifts mom will "actually want."
- Mom would love to festoon the refrigerator door with magnets that have photos of her family. That’s one of the 11 ideas Our Habitat offers.
- From Nia Chantal, come a few DIY gift ideas mom would like to get. Who says no to a cupcake bouquet?
- What about a bed tray with your child’s artwork? Or for older children, how about a nice letter to mom? Here, from somuchbetterwithage.com, are directions.
- For kids who want to make mom something homemade, here are some ideas for cards and paper craft gifts.
© 2020 Cox Media Group