ORLANDO, Fla. — DNS Auto Glass Shop response:
- Every claim being filed goes through our central call center located in Arizona.
- An EMPLOYEE of DNS vets the potential customer by asking a series of questions related to the damage on his / her vehicle. IF the information provided from the CUSTOMER meets our criteria for replacement we move to step 3. If it does not, we thank them for calling and ask that they call us back when the damage warrants a repair or replacement.
- A 3-way call is placed to the insurance company WITH the customer on the line.
- THE CUSTOMER files the claim with the insurance company NOT DNS. It is the customer that explains the damage directly to the insurance carrier, then based on that communication the insurance company issues a claim number and work authorization.
- Once the claim has been filed and an appointment made, DNS dispatches one of its technicians to service the vehicle.
- As a final line of defense against fraudulent claims being filed, the DNS technician inspects the vehicle prior to any work being done. They then submit a series of pictures of the vehicle and most importantly pictures of the damage. These pictures are reviewed by a Manager at DNS and it is only when those pictures meet our standards that the technician is authorized to install or repair the broken glass.
© 2020 Cox Media Group