ORLANDO, Fla. — Here are nine things to know about the Orlando FreeFall at ICON Park.
1. The ride is located at ICON Park on International Drive.
2. It opened at the park on Dec. 28, 2021.
3. The Sling Shot Group owns and operates the ride.
4. The ride stands at 430 feet.
5. It’s the world’s largest free-standing tower.
6. Thirty people can be on the ride at a time.
7. The ride vehicle rotates around the tower and rises high into the skyline.
8. Once the ride vehicle reaches the top, it tilts forward 30 degrees.
9. Riders will free fall nearly 400 feet and reach speeds of over 75 mph.
©2022 Cox Media Group