TAMPA, Fla. — Guests can enjoy a culinary experience from cultures around the world this spring.
The Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Food & Wine Festival returned on March 10 and will run through May 21.
There will be over 20 food and beverage cabins and 23 live concerts during the festival.
The new globally-inspired menu includes dishes from 79 crafted cultural tastes.
Here are some of the other offerings:
- Trek Through Africa Cabin - African Vegetable Curry & Naan Bread
- Moroccan Market Cabin - Berbere Spiced Chicken Batbout
- Greek Isles Cabin - Lamb Lollipop with Mint Demi-Glaze
- European Delight Cabin - Mushroom Ravioli with Truffle Cream Sauce
- Asian Inspired Cabin - Spicy Pork Belly with Mandarin Orange Soy Glaze
If you’re looking for entertainment to satisfy your musical tastes, the headlining acts of all genres will take the stage on Festival Field for 11 weekends.
The lineup includes Flo Rida, WALK THE MOON and Maddie & Tae.
The festival will also coincide with Cinco de Mayo and Viva La Música to celebrate the flavors and music of Mexican, South American and Caribbean countries.
Both cultural festivities will be every Saturday and Sunday from May 5 through May 21.
Entrance into the festival is included with park admission.
Click here for more information.
©2023 Cox Media Group