ORLANDO, Fla. — Universal Orlando Resort on Wednesday announced exclusive limited-time menu items and more perks to celebrate its most loyal guests during Passholder Appreciation Days from Aug. 15 to Sept. 30.
Some of the offerings announced are a collectible UOAP magnet and exclusive merchandise including a new spirit jersey, stemless cup and more.
Limited menu items will also be available.
At Universal’s Islands of Adventure, there will be:
- Dan Dan Noodles at Confisco Grille.
- Brisket Grilled Cheese at Comic Strip Café.
- Willy Wallo Lasso at Circus McGurkus Café Stoo-pendous.
- Hummus Kawarma at Mythos Restaurant.
At Universal Studios, Craw Okonomiyaki will be served at Lombard’s Landing and Maloney Stack will be served at Finnegan’s.
Island Chicken Pancit Bowl will be served at Wakawawai
- Mango Ginger Kiss will be available at Voodoo Doughnut.
- Nutella Croissant Bread Pudding will be served at Bigfire.
- Quesadilla Ahogada will be served at Antojitos.
- A Mount Fuji Roll will be served at Cowfish.
Exclusive rates will also be available at Universal hotels through Sept. 28. Click here for more information.
©2022 Cox Media Group