OCALA, Fla. — The Marion County School Board said Tuesday that it seeks the public’s feedback in naming an early learning academy that will soon open in Ocala.
The school, which was previously Evergreen Elementary School, will open in August and will serve preschool-aged students as young as four years old.
Here are the options:
• Bright Star Learning
• Bright Stars Early Learning Academy
• Bright Stars Elementary
• Brick City Early Learning Academy
• First Light Academy
• Fordham Early Learning Academy
• H.O.P.E. (Helping Our Pupils Excel) Academy
• Marion Early Learning Academy
The School Board will vote on the final name June 28.
See a map of the school below:
©2022 Cox Media Group